October 13, 2023

Your Possession Are Safe

"When a strong man fully armed guards his palace, 
his possessions are safe."
LUKE 11:21


Lord Jesus, You alone are my just judge. Thank You for reminding me today, Lord, to be loyal to You — and only to You. By the guarding and protection of Your angels, our possessions are safe. 

Today, I humbly ask and pray that You keep us safe and protected at all times. Only You can completely shield us from any form of harm, sickness, or evil that may come our way. We are vulnerable to sin but Your saving grace will always bring us back to You. Please forgive me from all my sins most especially in times when I judge other people most especially those who serve you. Help me to be one with all your servants in witnessing and proclaiming your mighty works that made their lives truly full and complete. 

Each day, You work wonders over my life that gives utmost peace, joy, fulfillment, and satisfaction. Thank You so much for being everything to me. I can never move and act in a precise and correct manner if Your are not with me. 

With much love and thanksgiving I pray. Amen.